We specialize nationwide in immigration law and its implications in criminal law, family law, and business law.
We also provide immigration consultation services directly to attorneys in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota.
Sue Swanson has an extensive background in Immigration Law.
- Served as the University of North Dakota's (UND) Associate Director of International Programs and Immigration Specialist.
- Advised and provided workshops to UND's International students, faculty, researchers, and staff.
- Was Legal Assistant to one of the top immigration law attorneys in northern Florida. Worked with E-1/E-2, F-1, H-1B, J-1, K-1, L-1, M-1, N, O-1, R-1, TN, U-1, V-1, and P-1 non-immigrant visas, immigrant visas, and consular processing.
Swanson Law Office portfolio includes the handling of:
- All Non-Immigrant and Immigrant Visas
- Individuals seeking Legal Permanent Residence
- Naturalization & Citizenship
- Consular Processing
- Business Immigration